Friday, November 26, 2010

Filthy Thoughts in Inappropriate Places

This blog will be short.  I've stolen a few moments away to write it.  I just had to share these fun, lewd thoughts.  Because here I am, immersed in family, wholesomeness, Thanksgiving, and all that fun stuff.  And I'm thinking about drinking my Master's cum (not wasting a drop, of course) and crawling around naked on the floor begging to be treated like his dirty whore.

And luckily, my Master is an understanding man.  I haven't been very available to him these last few days.  I hate having the feeling that I can't be there, able to talk on the phone or go online whenever he might want me to.  But I try not to dwell on it and instead keep in touch the best way I can, through email, short phone calls and chat in scrabble (he beats me so often, i think it's why we enjoy playing so much). 

So here I am, at my in-law's house.  I haven't ever felt sexy or wanton here.  Even when T and I were first dating and he was feeling frisky over a Christmas break here, I more or less rebuked his advances for naughtiness.  And yet, this is the second time I've been down here and been soooo horny.  So wet for Him.  He and I talked on the phone a bit last night and just that contact (and a few fun comments) made me so hot, I swore to him I bet I was soaking wet.  To which he replied "you should go check".  Good Lord.  If that isn't enough to make me want to go in the bathroom, pull down my panties and just masturbate like there's no tomorrow.  Luckily, I have slightly (only just) more self control than that.  And I stopped myself at the checking and didn't go on to the rubbing of my clit or finger fucking.  And yes, in case you're wondering, I was soaking wet, pussy all inflamed and swollen and begging to be used. 

So this Thanksgiving season I am so very thankful.  I'm thankful I have a husband who's okay with me having a Master.  I'm thankful for my family and our health.  And I'm thankful that even in a place that I think of as wholesome and pure and generally very nonsexual, that I can be a raging dirty bitch, wanting to be fucked and used and made to suck and gag on his cock until I drink his cum over and over again until he takes his cock from me and uses it in one of my other holes.

1 comment: