Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Challenge

My Master loves to surprise me. He calls unexpectedly sometimes and I
get so flustered still. As a matter of fact, I still get so giggly
and silly, yesterday on the phone I couldn't stop. I just kept
giggling and blushing. Luckily, Mr. G was at work and it wasn't too
long of a conversation. Minutes after we hung up, I was laughing at
myself, how silly I am! I often remind myself of that scene from
Dirty Dancing where Baby kind of just crashes the party and when he
asks her how she got in there she says "I carried a watermelon." I
say the most inane things to him just LIKE that! It's so
embarrassing! Luckily, he finds it endearing that I'm so enamored
with him.

Yesterday Mr. G surprised me by saying yes to one of the crazier
things I've said lately. He said he had to go but would call me back
in 25 minutes. And I said something like I should see how many times
I can cum in that 25 minutes. He laughed and said that's a good idea!
OHMYGOD. Master knows there are times that I just need to cum and
cum and cum until I'm barely conscious. My need to cum is more than
just rubbing one off real quick. Sometimes, I just need to be used
completely up. And I love a challenge! I wanted to truly impress and
amaze him. I knew it could be an impressive number and I needed to
fuck myself and hurt myself and fill up all my holes and make myself
cum and cum and cum. I loved that he said yes and I could hear him in
my head, urging me on to each orgasm.

And there were lots, let me tell you. I was smart, though. I had a
piece of paper and a marker next to me to help me keep count. I knew
my brain would shortly turn to mush. And as it turned out, it was
more like 40 minutes!! I even did something I'm sure I've never done
before. I was trying to achieve the trifecta, three clit orgasms.
Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty sure I've had three clit orgasms in one
play session, but it's really mostly elusive. Usually I give up for
fear of stroking out and dying with toys lodged in my body. Not a
very proud way to go! But yesterday, I pushed myself. And got that
third clit orgasm. I even did the really really rare back-to-back
clit orgasms, without taking the jackhammer off my body, just moving
it to different places and keeping at it, cumming almost as soon as
I'd recovered from the third with a fourth. Truly amazing! And my
grand total? Fourteen.

I have not been blogging much because in my spare time, I am working
on a book with Mr. G. So any writing or creative thoughts I've had
lately have gone in that direction. I wish I could clone myself and
one of me could just sit at the computer all day long, writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment