Saturday, May 19, 2012

Coining a Phrase and Cocksucking


My Master is the best at coining a word or phrase. I love to use made-up words in my everyday life, mostly because I love being original, and if that's what I want to call something, that's what I'm calling it. And one of the things I love about Mr. G is how he expresses himself. It helps that he uses amazing British phrases like “throw a spanner in the works” or when something goes “tits up”. I've a few times before written how I am terribly amused at all the different ways he uses the word “piss” (“piece of piss” is one that I giggle at every single time he says it, can't help myself)

I'm sure it's been used by others before, but he's the first person I heard use the word Domly. He also coined the phrase Ryan Seacrest-ish to describe an actor. I love that one! There's one other I can't think of now that he's recently said and dammit if my recordkeeping has failed me and I can't find the note I wrote, keeping track of these great words he's invented.

My favorite, though, is utter perfection because it keeps me from saying words that are so trite (especially on my blog) and sound so lame when I say them. These words are horny, wanton, randy, (upon using my handy-dandy thesaurus, I also came across concupiscent and libidinous which are cool descriptive words, but I'm not sure I can even pronounce the first one).

This word usage was an evolution. At first, whenever I was horny and pathetic and begging for a play (or for him to talk dirty to me, et cetera) he'd tell me I'm so immature. That being so needy of a sexual release is very 14-year-old of me. But then, it has evolved into me being able to tell him that I'm really feeling frisky by saying I'm feeling very immature. And I like describing wanting to be a dirty whore for him in this way. I wholeheartedly admit that I have the libido of a 14-year-old. And having just turned 40 recently, being told I'm immature is actually so refreshing to me. Or being able to describe it to him, as such, is a fun way to phrase it.

(On a side note but still within the topic of me being a pathetic, whorish beast.) I love that on occasion, he lets me know that I make his cock hard, too. The fact that he's so very controlled in this area truly makes my lustful self seem even more wanton and weak. I love that power exchange of me writing him a filthy email (begging him to use my body, hurt me, choke me, gag me with his cock and hands, spank me until I cry and wetness is running down my legs) and in response I get an email somewhere in the order of “you are my whore” He is very effective at affirming me, but also keeping me in check and only rarely letting me know that what I say turns him on.

Thankfully, I can tap into my memories of my most recent trip. One memory springs into my mind when I worry (and hope) that I still do it for Mr. G. He had gone to shower and I was just playing on my iPad, relaxing. He walks in the room completely naked, hard cock at full mast, strides across the room to me and shoves his cock down my throat. I have quite a few times recalled my feelings of surprise and instant turned-on-ness. I loved that he was straight from the shower and clean. I love that he came into the room with nothing but the intention of fucking my mouth. I am so immature, that as I'm typing this, I'm moaning and my nipples are impossibly hard. I'm lucky in the fact that, yes, he can reduce me to a drooling, babbling hot mess of a girl. And sometimes, on those very lucky occasions, he shows me (or tells me) that I'm sexy to him, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment