Thursday, February 7, 2013

Freaky Friday

I find myself stuck in a rut of merely posting almost naked unoriginal self portraits each week for Sinful Sunday hosted by Molly's Daily Kiss. Week after week, I look at these amazing artistic photographs posted by all the other participants and feel almost like a cop-out at the images I've posted.

So I'm having a week that feels as though I've spent a few days in Azkabar. I'm pretty sure a good portion of my life force, and almost all the joy and hope have been drained from me. Thankfully I'm a resilient person and will recover from such soul-hemorraging fairly expeditiously. But instead of putting my wanna-be artsy fartsy photo among the talented this week, I'm just posting a freaky Friday photo.

Have a great weekend, all. Don't worry, I'm no Sylvia Plath. There's no gas oven in my future. I just had a shitty few days, feel pretty much like I'm failing at everything I'm working so hard to achieve. And wanted to show off my tits. So there.



No comments:

Post a Comment