Thursday, October 28, 2010

An Awful, Wonderful Game

I plan on writing the mushy stuff, the darker, deeper stuff and lots and lots of hot, fucking sexy stuff. But I'm just going to say that I'll write it as I feel it. This is in no way, shape, or form a complete chronology of my trip. It was way too dream-like and intense to write it out in such a form. And honestly, I don't have the time or the attention span to sit here and type some sort of report from start to finish what happened. So instead, as stuff comes to me (or cums to me, as the case may be, I'll explain this in a second) I'll blog it.

So back to that cumming thing. It's funny, I got back Tuesday and until late late last night when I'd had like my 42nd orgasm replaying the footage of this game in my head and cumming like a banshee, I couldn't put to words a single thing about my trip. Granted (as my own personal therapist and translator of my jumbled up thoughts and perceptions, otherwise known as my Master) said I hadn't had the opportunity to really let myself relive or recall anything because I'd been too busy trying to reacclimate myself to my home life and my much neglected job responsibilities. (Please, in the future, someone remind me I'm not ever going to be motivated to work when I'm in England and I need to keep my inbox a little lighter so the coming back to reality isn't as stressful.)

So here's a game that we played that I couldn't stop thinking about last night. I was naked on the hotel bed. I can't even remember if Mr. G was clothed or naked at the time. He was playing a game with me that I hated and loved so simultaneously, it's hard to even imagine. It really is like delicious fucking torture.  Actually, all I can think about when imagining this game is his calm face above mine, looking down at me and either laughing, smiling or just watching me. He can look at me in such a way that I swear to God, he sees through me. He reads me like a book that he wrote the Cliffsnotes to.

Oh, while I digress, and just in case anyone's wondering, there really was no awkwardness. I shocked myself by not giggling like a schoolgirl and we clicked immediately in person (as he said we would) And it's as if we'd spent the perfect amount of time getting to know one another to now really get to explore one another.

So he's fingering me, really just bringing me right to the brink of cumming. At first, I'm pretty sure I always got to the asking (begging, pleading) stage before he'd stop and just watch me. He did this so many times, I was making noises I'm pretty sure only animals make. Plus, he brings out the struggler in me that I've never even known existed. So he'd get me sooooo close to cumming and then pin me down, hold me down tight while I cursed and grunted and thrashed. I never was like striking AT him.

Even when I thought I might die or stroke out or something, I wasn't ever trying to be disobedient. And he knew it.  I think at one point I got a little too feisty and he told me to “behave” (I might be mixing up scenes here) But I wanted to cum more than I wanted my heart to beat again. He really brought me to the animal place of nothing matters, not a fucking thing but Him and cumming. His hand. Cumming. Please don't fucking stop. Please, Master, PLEASE?!  He stopped so many times. 

The funny part is, even though he'd never touched me before, it really seemed like he just knew me inside and out. Eventually (whether I was actually trying to slip one by him or just couldn't really even beg to cum any longer) I'd just get so close without asking permission and he'd just stop, take his hand out of my pussy, and just hold me down. Fingers fucking me so good, so fucking right, so close, so close, so close. Then withdraw his hand completely and hold me down so tight on the bed while I lost my mind.

And then finally, I'm pretty sure he made me cum like a ridiculous amount of times in a row. He is so very good at torturing me, but even better at balancing it just right, just so, just before I seriously can't take it anymore, he then rewards me and compliments me and makes me cum and cum and cum. His aftercare is as sweet and safe and loving as his play is rough and fucking intense and hot. God, I can't wait to play this game again.

No comments:

Post a Comment