Thursday, October 28, 2010

Smooth Pussy Revisited

Just a quick update on the hair removal question I'd posted a while back on my blog. Since I so rarely get comments, I really wanted to thank everyone for their suggestions and solutions of how they deal with it. I knew I couldn't possibly be the only slave having unsightly skin irritation issues.

I have twice now gone and gotten a Brazilian wax. And really, minus the fact that there's a small Korean lady all in my business for about 15 minutes.  And I swear I'm NOT a masochist and there's a pretty good rip every now and then, I've found that the regrowth is SO slow and I have hardly any irritation at all. And honestly, I think this is only going to get better, the more I do it, the less irritation I will even get.

So anyone who's really having shaving/lotion/tweezer disasters like I did, I highly recommend it. And I don't even go anywhere fancy like a spa, just the little nail shop up the street where it's clean and I can get in and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment