Thursday, October 28, 2010

a nibble, a nosh, a snack if you will...

I promise I haven't quit my blog.  As a matter of fact, I want to dive in and just write and write and write about my trip and everything that's happened since the last time I wrote.  Unfortunately, I haven't caught up with real life yet.  But let me just tease a bit and say I really have so much to say and promise (cross my heart) to write at least a little every day until I have relived and recalled every sordid, juicy bit of my visit.   And there are quite a few really good juicy bits...

And as a showing of good faith that I'm still very committed to my blog, and obviously because I'm so proud to be his dirty slut, I am sharing this photo of my freshly spanked ass.  Plus, there really aren't too many occasions (if ever!) in my life that I've seen a photo taken of my ass and went "wow!  that looks amazing!" so I had to share.  And honestly, that may not impress some hardcore spanking folks out there, but that was strictly from my Master's hand and it certainly made a lasting impression on me.



1 comment: