Monday, March 21, 2011

The Girl with the Crappy Rose Tattoo

I've been reading the Stieg Larsson books and came across a couple of
passages that were so incredibly on point in my life, that it's almost
eerie. I love when a book or a song encapsulates my own thoughts or
feelings better than I can. This is from The Girl who Played with
Fire. It says:

“The only person who understood her passion for sex with B (her lover)
was her husband and he understood it because she dared to discuss her
needs with him. It was not a matter of infidelity, but of desire.”

“It was not that her sex life with her husband was boring or
unsatisfying. It was just that B gave her a completely different
experience.”

“She could not do without either of them, and she had no intention of
choosing between them. And this was what her husband understood, that
she had a need beyond what he could offer her.”

But now for the good stuff. First off, I have to say, I was pretty
impressed with myself. It's real easy to say, "oh, it's all about you
cumming, sir." (1st and foremost, but thank the little baby jesus, my
Master always takes care of me when I'm visiting). And then, in
person beg and whine and pout after he's used my mouth and not so much
as given my body an iota of pleasure (unless you count the actual
using of my mouth by him. Which is so unbelievably pleasurable for
me, I do count it.)

At least on three occasions, I had to go to the bathroom to change my
panties after he'd fucked and used my mouth. I was so wet and I really
didn't want to get a rash or something from sitting around in wet
bottoms. And minus moans and over-the-top reactions (think
13-year-old male). Mr. G's teasing of me afterward while we were
watching a movie or doing something vanilla, when he'd elicit a moan
or gyration or some other incredibly lady-like reaction, he'd ask me
"you all right?" and I'd try my damnedest to just smile and not say
anything begrudging him the fact that he likes to drive me right to
the brink of insanity (that need to cum, so beyond words, writhing
like a possessed woman; the feeling of being completely out of control
and at his whim and mercy).

I'm happy to say that I'm such a lucky slave, in that my Master truly
always takes care of my body, my seemingly bottomless pit of need, and
aching for fulfillment with serious fireworks-finale type orgasms.
More in-depth blogging is forthcoming, regarding both my cumming and
my Master's amazing talent at skull-fucking me while slapping me on
the face and tits. Feeling pain for him while simultaneously giving
him pleasure definitely makes it into the top five of my favorite
things this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment