Thursday, April 14, 2011

If You Don't Know What B Means, Let Us Explain

This is going to be short. For a very good reason. I'm in a mode
where I need to shush my inner voice. My internal chatter has gotten
so loud lately, having me think and rethink things almost obsessively.
Even as I type this, I keep hitting delete and thinking shhhhhhh

I know that everything will be all right. I just need to quiet my
inner neurotic insecure thoughts running through my head. And I have
found a very effective way to gag that inner voice, so to speak.
Luckily, my work completely takes over my brain and it takes all my
mental capacity to do it. And when I talk to Mr. G or am with k & t
and being mommy, it's always almost completely silent. But in my car,
when I'm alone, in the shower....I feel like thoughts just rush to my
head at a break-neck speed. So I play my music that takes over
whatever that part of my brain is and I just sing along. I'll end
this blog with the perfect playlist to tell your brain, "Shut the fuck
up!"


B-Girls - Young & Restless (where the title comes from)
Bawitdaba - Kid Rock
One Week - Bare Naked Ladies
The New Style - Beastie Boys
Lose Yourself - Eminem
In Da Club - 50 Cent

1 comment:

  1. I love that song.

    Bronco, Benz, BMW, bass, Bangos and a pair of bars. ;)

    ReplyDelete