Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Euphoria-Inducing Randomness

  • That feeling of pure excitement, adrenalin, like I'm about to jump out of a plane the minutes before I know I'm going to get to see my Master for the first time in months.
  • The sound of his laugh, a real one, from something funny I've said, where I can tell it caught him by surprise and also genuinely amused him.
  • When his hand slides into the back of the waistband of my jeans, down to my ass, to give it a grab and a squeeze, just because it's his and he can.
  • The huskiness in his voice when I'm being slutty and he likes it.
  • When he's fucking my mouth and he has one hand on the top of my head, gripping my hair, and the other is grasping my chin, holding my greedy and eager mouth in place.
  • Pure unconditional sub space, from rubbing his tired feet. 
  • The drug-like high from being afforded the chance to kiss and lick and touch him. Being allowed to truly worship his entire (at least upper) body with my hands and lips and tits.  And feeling his cock grow hard beneath me, knowing he's enjoying being adored.
  • When he says to me "is your pussy wet" on the phone and that anticipatory moment of waiting (hoping and mentally pleading) that he will tell me to check for him.
  • Drifting off to sleep, exhausted, sore, sated, knowing that I've pleased him well and feeling so very much his.

No comments:

Post a Comment