Thursday, September 16, 2010

Any advice, anyone? Please? I'm begging....

So I need help.  I'm sure with all the submissives out there someone has to have found a solution to this problem.  And what is this problem?  Razorburn.  I get it so badly!  And I really just get it in my bikini area.  And I don't mean that politely.  Literally, just where the edge of a bikini would rub me.  I have tried shaving, a highly rated gel/cream and I have a professional-like home waxing kit but am terrified to use it *there* for fear of passing out from the pain.  What's a slave to do?

I have finally grown out and healed from my last nasty bout of razorburn.  But it's time to groom again and I seriously don't know what to do.  I've contemplated trying waxing in tiny areas to see if I can take it.  But wax is so sticky and impossible to get off.  I've looked into sugaring, epilators, different creams.  Not to get too graphic, but the *really* sensitive skin of my girl parts never gets bumps, just the area like on top of my pubis and the edges where maybe my panties rub?

So anyone have any sage advice?  Anyone?  Please?  I honestly have contemplated tweezing to an extent, but this really seems like it could be a form of torture.  I would be eternally grateful if ANYONE has any advice.

5 comments:

  1. His Girl- I feel your pain (literally) and so I finally bit the bullet and now get regular Brazilan waxing every 4-5 weeks. OMGosh.. what a difference.. it really doesn't hurt (that badily) and is SO Worth the results.... I feel like a different person!! After the first few times- it really becomes no big deal. The place I go in NJ specializes in a homemade Wax (not strips) so it is even that much better- but nevetheless I will never use a razor again. I would suggest to at least try it once! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the advice! I'd obviously have to ask permission before I go bare myself at a salon, but I'd not even considered this option and really, it's probably my best chance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried waxing, but the places that I would be willing to go to go are just so expensive, so I shave most of it off. But the upper part and the actual bikini line I actually tweeze. *blushes* :) It's time consuming, but since I only do the upper part and sides with the tweezers, it's not too painful and it looks almost exactly the same as waxing because I'm pulling out the entire hair. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I use Magic Shaving Powder which is a depilatory that I found at the dollar store of all places. You make it up with water, put it on whatever you want hair removed and leave it for 3-5 minutes. Then shower the hair away. It leaves everything SO smooth and there is no pain. And it only costs...1.50, lol. I even used it this last time between my ass cheeks and it worked like a charm. it can sting a little, but I did not break out from it and I break out from everything it seems. lol

    I hope that helps. I found it in the african american hair care section of dollar general. I love it. :) Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. His girl...
    i too had a problem with shaving and having razor burns and so i googled shaving and found everything on shaving i could find and some of the stuff worked and was good advice... so i hope it works for you:
    1. dont shave right away when you get into the shower.. let the hot water wash over your body.. wash your hair and body.. let the hot water soften the skin (major key)
    2. use mens menthol shaving cream.. it leaves a nice tingling feeling.. i dont know if it helps but it feels good..
    3. use a good razor.. not a cheap one.. i use one with 4 blades...
    4. start by taking the razor and shave down(with the hair growth..)
    5. now you are ready to shave against the hair growth... this is the one of the most important parts of shaving.. your hair grows in different directions in different areas.. so you need to look & see how the hair grows down there because one area will be at at angle another area will be straight up & the other area will be growning towards you legs.. so when you take the razor you will shave in the oppsite direction the hair is growing in that area.. ( i hope that makes sense to you)
    remember right around the clit area is the hardest to shave for they are growning in different directions so slow down and be careful
    6. the last most important thing to remember is it takes time to build up a tolerance to shaving down below... the more you shave the less razor burns you will get..
    dont wait until they are gone to shave again.. if you shave every 7 days now shorten it by 1 day the next week.. then on the 6th day you will shorten it by another day and keep that up and pretty soon you will be shaving ever 2 to 3 days.. with less razorburns.. your body will get use to shaving and you will be alot more comfortable.
    plz let me know how it works for you... good or bad..
    mel..

    ReplyDelete