Sunday, September 19, 2010

Weekends Are Made For Fun

I have had a most enjoyable weekend.  Ms. T came and spent the weekend and it's been so great seeing her and catching up and just getting to spend time together.  I love friends that you can go three years between visits and when you're together it's like no time has passed!

I want to thank all my commenters' advice.  And I actually took my anonymous reader's advice and went and got a Brazilian bikini wax!  And honestly, I have to say, the jury is still out.  The actual pain of getting it done is probably a 7 or 8 out of 10.  But, the pain really only lasts for a few seconds.  And I did a good job of hiding how much it hurt and tricked Ms. T into getting hers done, too. (Love you, Ms. T!)  I'd say it hurt about as much as a quirt, very much that kind of burny sting.  And, obviously, since the pain being administered was by a tiny Korean woman and not Mr. G, I wasn't the slightest bit turned on, so it wasn't really the fun kind of hurt.

But it will all be worth it if my pussy is smooth and beautiful.  At this point, it's still really pink and actually kind of bumpy.  Not bumpy in a razor burn kind of way, more like welts, really.  If in the next day or two, my sweet girl parts go back to their normal lily white and remain smooth and rash-free, I will definitely do it again (obviously right before my trip).  At this point, though, I'm not quite sure it was worth it.

Minus watching "The Secretary" and talking about Mr. G, it's been a fun, mellow vanilla weekend.  Realistically, though, without Mr. G around, life is vanilla.  I'm sure you all are waiting with bated breath to hear how my pussy heals.  And I promise to keep you posted.


And kudos to anyone who knows that the title of this post are lyrics from a Debbie Deb song called "Lookout Weekend!"

1 comment:

  1. My dad has been writing a book precisely on point with this blog, I have emailed him the web address so perhaps he could pick up a couple pointers. Fantastic Job.
    You nicely summed up the issue. I would add that this doesn’t exactly concenplate often. xD Anyway, good post…

    ReplyDelete