Friday, August 3, 2012

Ache to Kneel

Some phrases are so perfectly encapsulating of a feeling. My title is a perfect example of this.  I wish I could take credit for the phrase, but alas, I stole it.

In other really comical news. I've been on CollarMe less than a week and have gotten no less than 100 messages a day. 99.9% of these are fairly unappealing people. I really mostly only get messages from men in their 50-70's who live in a trailer and are looking for a "beer wench". I do realize it's pretty much only a meat market for men who want blowjobs for free without bothering to have to put pants on and go out to a bar. There are more than a few who i can only describe as serial killer looking. One guy, I swear, the look on his face says "I want to wear your skin and drink out of your bones."

1 comment:

  1. All I can think of is buffalo bill from silene of the lambs now

    ReplyDelete