Sunday, August 19, 2012

Huge Revelation

So are you ready for this? This is what I've learned and I wanted to pass this wisdom on. The internet is full of liars (in particular on CollarMe) i know, shocking right?

I have twice now thought there was a connection with someone, only to have them disappear off the face of the earth.  Then tonight, struck up a fun conversation, moved it to email, where i hours later got an email back saying "this is the wife and I will hunt you down" (I'm actualy quoting verbatim from her email. i seriously couldn't make this shit up.)

I'm always just myself. i never hide that I'm married. i am beginning to think i need a Dom matchmaker or headhunter. I'm already really burnt out on the bullshit. i know there are quality people out there. i just don't know how to find one. I'm beginning to think CM isn't the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment