Sunday, November 18, 2012

Cumtastic


I am so lucky Sir lets me cum a lot. I really am. Because I need it. It's like air, water, sustenance, shelter, orgasms. Yes, I know. This sounds terribly melodramatic. But I'm a different person when I don't cum regularly. And I don't like that short-tempered, frigid bitch. The worst part is, once i get all caught up in monkey brain bullshit, it takes a while to shut it down.

But equally, when I'm thriving, I feel like I laugh more. I have more patience. More lust for life in general. And stuff that would make me neurotic or over think things just sort of rolls off my back. Don't get me wrong, cumming isn't some miracle drug that makes my days a stress-free parade of love and friendship. But there is definitely a huge shift in perception of said stress and bullshit when I'm sated (yes, Sir, it's true. I have small flashes of conscious moments, just after I've cum 57 times that I'm sated for a little while)

When my play is dictated by Sir, it's so fucking hot. I can't say how amazing it is to do things to my body *for* him, because he said so without sounding redundant. I'm pretty sure I just wrote that blog. So I won't blather on about that again. 

But when he just says I can play and doesn't dictate, that's where things can go in different directions. Sometimes it's not great, I will say that. Sometimes I get so caught up in my own head, it's almost like fucking myself is just another cardio exercise (for which I rather unfairly get no credit. Isn't cardio about raising one's heart rate and breathing?) and other times it's like it was last night. I fucked myself long and hard. I fucked my pussy, then my ass. Then my pussy again. I used my hitachi on my clit and fucked my ass even more.  I came more last night than I did in some months last year.

And today, I felt so yummy. Add to that I finally got to hear Sir's voice. (And it was sexier than i could've hoped!) And I've been pretty much giddy for a few days now. I know this, too, shall pass. So I'm just riding the wave of content and happy as long as I can until it crashes on the shore.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I wish I liked orgasms as much as you do. I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't hate them by any means. But mine are never as easy as yours. I just have the one big one and I'm done. No "snacks" for me. ;)

    ReplyDelete