Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Finding my dimmer switch

I find that I'm either slutwhoredirtygirl or I'm vanilla getshitdone and check things off the to-do list girl.  I try so hard to not completely shut down one to be the other.  Finding that balance is so key.  Going too far in either direction is no good.  I have recently found myself vacillating back and forth in each direction.  Thankfully not swinging out too far from center.  That's the goal, right?  To be centered.

On this day before Thanksgiving, I'm going to be totally corny and say thanks.  I'm so grateful for the life I lead, the people in my life and the lessons I've learned.  I'm going to paraphrase and quote someone (I'm pretty sure this person wouldn't want to be quoted in a sex blog, so I will refrain from giving credit)  But the most recent quote I've recorded in my quote book that I keep is:  Instead of always looking at how far you have to go, sometimes you need to look back and be thankful for how far you've already come.

2 comments:

  1. Why is there a need for a personal dimmer switch!! JK! It keeps getting brighter and more fun! Happy spanksgiving to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am grateful for you, kitten. And t. I love you guys so much. <3

    And yes, my friend, having been with you on most of your journey, you have come very far indeed. I am so very proud of you. Always.

    ReplyDelete