Sunday, November 25, 2012

ohmygod please Sir may I cum?!

The title of this blog is what I will be uttering approximately two minutes after I hit publish on this blog.  Yes, I am all by myself.  And yes, I always beg for permission, even when I'm alone.  (I don't beg to cum when I'm with t, only when I'm fantasizing about Sir.  And it's not a conscious thing.  I don't think, oh, now I should beg to cum.  It just happens.  I'm playing, thinking of him, about to cum, and I start begging.  I hear myself outloud begging and it's so hot.  I don't do it on purpose and yet it makes me cum fairly quickly after the begging)  So I shall keep this short.  Because that toy in my cunt isn't going away.  And after a bit, the clamps on my nipples are going to seriously hurt. (especially if I spend a long time blah blah-ing on here) But I promised Sir I would write, and it pleased him.  So write I shall.

This past weekend TWICE I found myself locked in an upstairs bathroom finger fucking myself and cumming.  I *never* do that at my in-laws.  And yet, that is the third time I have done it for Sir. And it is so delicious, so forbidden, so incredibly wrong (fingering myself at my husband's parents' house whilst thinking about another man).  And yet, it makes me feel so centered, so happy, so joyful.  How is that a bad thing?  And each time after, I've told t of my adventures and he's always so impressed.  He's happy to see me slutty and happy and fulfilled.

I have a really fucking hot recurring fantasy going.  I must share.  And then I must go cum (about 14 times).  I cannot stop thinking about sucking Sir's cock.  I think about it more often than I think about anything else naughty lately.  But in this particular fantasy, I'm bound, immobilized.  And he is teasing me with his cock.  I open my mouth, stretch out with my tonge, try so hard to lick and suck his cock.  And he keeps it just out of reach.  He pushes it in my mouth and then back away again, teasing.  I feel the wetness of my mouth and the wetness of the tip of his cock mix and then part again.  I'm panting.  Begging.  His cock goes into my mouth, just the tip and then away again.  This teasing, this torturous play continues as long as I can keep from cumming.  (which, realistically, when I'm playing alone is not very long at all)

Because I yearn for it so strongly.  All I can picture is my wet, hot, drooling mouth.  Begging wordlessly. I need you to fuck my mouth.  I need so badly to get to kiss and lick and suck your cock properly.  I need to gag and choke a little as I work my mouth up and down the length of your cock.  I love that out of breath feeling, that out of control feeling of becoming a wet, hot, tight hole for Sir to fill.  Please fill me.  Please cum down my throat.  I promise.  I won't spill a drop.

I sent Sir this picture today as proof of the effect he has on me. (And proof I'm in a bathroom cumming all over my hand for him)

No comments:

Post a Comment