Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Panty Ban

Sir is always catching me off guard.  He's really good at it, too.  It's such a rush, that lose your breath for a second feeling.  I found myself over this past weekend practically run from a roomful of people so I could go pant and moan for a moment and then try to recompose myself. (let me just say, this picture that he sent...hits my sub button so hard every single time I look at it, I either sigh or moan.  He can say so fucking much with a look, it's not even funny.)

So after attempting to recover (I can't speak let alone have the hand-eye coordination to text more than "ohmyfuckinggod" or something equally as eloquent) I told Sir I think my panties burst into flames.  To which he tells me to lose them.  And then institutes a new rule, no panties unless I'm at work or it having been previously approved by him.  Just like that.  Wow. 

It's been a couple of days and I'm still sort of shocked about it.  Don't get me wrong, I love it.  I just didn't expect it.  And it's a bit to get used to.  I find myself thinking about my pussy all day, I'm conscious of it.  Not in a butt plug in my ass, I can't concentrate and all I can think is XXX-rated thoughts type of state of mind.  More like when you first get a haircut and it's substantially shorter.  Your neck feels naked.  It's like that sort of a feeling, just an undercurrent of being aware of it.

I will say this, though.  I have lots of little sundresses and skirts.  I probably wear them as often as I wear shorts.  But I haven't been brave enough to yet.  And it has been chilly.  I have the feeling I'm going panty-less in a skirt soon and I am equally excited (which freaks me out, because I'm not exactly the Sahara when I'm excited) and scared. I'm worried I'm going to bend over to pick something up and flash my ass/pussy in public.  Realistically, I don't flash my panties, so this shouldn't happen.  But the irrational concern is still there.

No comments:

Post a Comment