Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Insta-Reaction Evoking Words

Words are so powerful. They can make you feel amazing (being told you're beautiful) or can cut clean through your chest to your heart (being told you're a bad parent). I recently came across the quote “words have creative power” and I truly believe this. But in my world, they have more than just a creative power. They have the power to immediately elicit a physical response from me.

The word “titties” for example. This makes me feel shy and wet and submissive and slutty. The reason for this is because when Sir uses this word, he wants to see them (via photograph or webcam). And I have to say it's such an instant response, when the word comes up, my hands immediately go to the bottom of my shirt to take it off.

Another word that has an interesting reaction by me is “woman”. Sir uses this word when he's exasperated with me but isn't quite pissed (which doesn't produce a fun reaction. Sir is a pretty intimidating dude. There isn't much on this earth I want to do less than piss him off!) When he calls me woman, I'm not actually in trouble yet, but I'm definitely getting put back in line. And fucking hell, he's good at keeping me in line.  Being called woman by Sir makes me feel so terribly submissive.  It snaps me to attention every time.  Reminds me.

But there's one word Sir said fairly recently that surpasses any other in the reaction department. Everything I try to think of to describe my feelings to it sound hollow or corny; Weep with joy, too much. Drop to my knees instantly, close but not quite. Sort of a gasp, clutch my throat with my hand, pussy soaked, heart skip a beat kind of a feeling. Even this description is paltry compared to my actual feeling. It's like watching all of the Wizard of Oz in black and white. I can't quite describe the colors in Emerald City (haha, green!). But you get the gist.

So what's this huge, powerful, indescribable reaction-evoking word?
“Mine.”

No comments:

Post a Comment