Monday, January 28, 2013

A Snippet

First off, I just had a deeply satisfying play, so I'm still slightly cum drunk. I used three different toys in my ass (not at the same time, I'm not a side-show whore!) and had snippets of thoughts of pure lust and submission and fulfillment. Not whole scenarios, nothing particularly specific at all. Just fucking what needed to be fucked, hurting other places properly and just feeling really, really good.

I'm in a different place than I've ever been. Being a good girl means taking the best care of myself I ever have as an adult (minus when I was growing a human being, I took that very seriously). My submission is so huge (pretty much a giant lifestyle change) and yet so subtle. I struggle still not just with patience but variations of sexual and yearning type frustrations.

I know it is when I'm in my head, trying to sabotage myself (overthink) and really find myself feeling drone-like, functioning yet out of touch with myself and in a kind of frayed state of mind is when I can't write at all. My orgasms either don't happen or suck (like a little hiccup of one that's similar to dozing for a nap and being startled awake only a few minutes later. You only wish you hadn't bothered in the first place.)

I'm learning. I'm working on retraining myself to be a good girl for Sir. To find my submission in not only eating my assigned meals and doing my regimen of cardio, but trying to relate that to my serving him. It's very foreign to me. I'm working on it. Because I do feel like my life is heading in an amazing direction. And Sir's influence and presence in my life has been such a positive force.

And just because I'm a tired slut who just had like five orgasms, I'm gonna cut this short. I wanted to describe the amazing filthy things I thought about as I fucked my ass and pussy. But now I just want to go snuggle in bed and feel glow-y and content.

No comments:

Post a Comment