Thursday, August 19, 2010

Spontaneous Combustion

As I have already stated, my Master is teaching me the fine art of life without cumming.  (I know, sir, I know.  A week is not an eternity like I make it out to be)  At least he has told me there's an end to my waiting, given me a day.  So now I know I can make it because I am his good girl and it's only one more day. (and I've learned that begging, whining and crying about it either disappoints him or pleases him in a sadistic way, so why be pathetic?) 

But in the meantime, he pushed *all* the right buttons on the phone yesterday.  I mean to say....I was panting and moaning.  I clenched my thighs together so tight for so long, before long they were shaking.  I certainly don't need a thighmaster workout gadget.  All I need is a week without cumming and my Master whispering wicked, wonderful things in my ear.  I honestly got so hot and out of control bothered, I think I could've cum without physically touching my pussy. (this has happened to me before, once in a wet dream and some other unmentionable time)  I really was so out of it, I almost felt....relieved afterwards.  Even though I didn't actually have an orgasm, i felt like being soooooo turned on, reduced to rubble; i.e. completely unable to form words or do anything but moan and pant in his ear while I clenched my thighs together and writhed around on my couch, one hand holding the phone to my head, the other holding onto the other side of my hair/head so that my hand wouldn't stray into my pants!


Fuck me.  Seriously.  Telling me things like he's going to inspect me after washing, different ways he's going to violate my various holes, rude, wonderfully fucking amazing things.  These are things I've fantasized and written erotica and dreamt about.  And it's not like he's got some checklist of my wants and he's just running through the script.  That's the beauty part.  Our wants/needs in the BDSM realm just really pretty much line up.  We're so lucky in the compatibility department.


And add to these things that I desire more than another breath of air, the fact that these dirty, naughty things are being spoken by his amazingly sexy voice.  (I'm so auditorially stimulated...for most men and probably some women, it's about the visual, but for me, it's the sounds) God damn it.  I'm about to clench my thighs just typing it now.  And my inner thighs are a bit sore, I'll tell you.  So this is a good thing.  Getting to feel like I'm going to explode, (so close to cumming, it's almost like you're right on the edge and just hanging there) getting to connect with him in an intimate and fucking filthy way, AND getting much more toned inner thighs!  It's a win, win, win situation.


And this weekend is my weekend alone.  I am so happy for T and MsJ, though.  And I look at it like I am earning my time with him.  Then any inconveniences always seem worth it.  Plus, I'm so well taken care of by my Master.  Even though we both have busy lives and there's a five-hour time difference, I think it works in our favor because we both get plenty of homelife time AND we get lots of alone time with each other, as well.  If I lived there or he lived here, I don't think I'd want to work or do my duties here at this house.  I'd just want to "follow" Mr. G fulltime.  And thank Allah (ha ha) for modern technology.  Thanks to virtual phone numbers, our phone calls are practically free!!  Life is good....

No comments:

Post a Comment