Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 3

The world always seems less catastrophic after a few good cums, I must admit.  I still miss my Master, still hate knowing I have *so* many days ahead of not hearing his voice.  The worst part is, I know his trip is only 14 days, but I realized I won't get to speak to him until the 15th day...so that was a fun realization.  Something about counting days on a calendar is apparently too difficult for me.  But realistically, do I count that as 14 days that I ache for him, or count that next day, also, so it's 15?  It's like a fucking word problem.  I last spoke with him on Monday, the 6th.  I will next speak to him on Wednesday, the 22nd. So how many days is that?  Jesus, why is that so complicated?  It's like time travel.  If I go back in time, do I see me in the past?  And if so, how many "me's" are there?   And can I go back and tell the 20-year-old me to adore my body because it's only going downhill from there? 

Just kidding.  Actually, I am the closest to my goal weight/fitness level I have been in my adult life!  I can't count late teens/early 20's as being in good fitness and health just because I was skinnier, since I smoked cigarettes for nine years. Gross.  And back then, I drank way too much alcohol and imbibed in way too many illicit drugs.  I wasn't very good to myself in general.  

I take way better care of myself now that I am Mr. G's girl, too.  Being happy and comfortably married had let me get a little too soft.  Plus, it helps that Mr. G trains.  The fact that he keeps his fitness level up makes me want to ramp mine up.  I don't want to be huffing and puffing and saying, "Let me catch my breath, sir."  That's so unsexy.  And he trains with a trainer.  So it's not like he does a few sit-ups and push-ups and calls it a day.  I just need to take the time to push myself a little farther every day.  And I promised to use these days that he's away to my benefit; working hard, making good money, spending quality time with the family, and working out and staying in the mindset that I'm his slave and he may very well have me weigh in when he gets back from holiday to see if I've stuck with the plan.  

Plus, I'm so excited to see my friend, Ms. T.  She's coming to visit next weekend and I cannot wait!  I can't believe it's been over THREE years since we've hung out in person.  I guess because we talk on the phone and text so much, it doesn't seem like it's been that long.  Plus, I have a busy weekend planned for this weekend, too.  So I am not being depression girl (Mr. G's nickname for me when I'm pouty) MOST of  the time.  I promised myself I'd let myself have a little time each day to miss him, ache for him, be sad and then go back to my day. 

I want to end my blog quoting Shakespeare.  I have to say, I really loathe poetry.  But sometimes, words come together in a quintessential way that is just about perfect.  

Sonnet 57
Being your slave, what should I do but tend
Upon the hours and times of your desire?
I have no precious time at all to spend,
Nor services to do, till you require.
Nor dare I chide the world-without-end hour
Whilst I, my sovereign, watch the clock for you,
Nor think the bitterness of absence sour
When you have bid your servant once adieu;
Nor dare I question with my jealous thought
Where you may be, or your affairs suppose,
But, like a sad slave, stay and think of nought
Save, where you are how happy you make those.
So true a fool is love that in your will,
Though you do any thing, he thinks no ill.

No comments:

Post a Comment