Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pussy Training Advice

So I've been trying out my stainless steel ben wa balls and I'm not really noticing any effect.  I mean, I can hold them in some and then they just start to slip out.  And I understand, the point is to get to where you can hold them in all the time.  But unless it's slipping out of me, I don't actively notice the muscles doing anything (and then it's too late, because i can feel it start to slide out and it's going to be out in seconds!  This makes me know I haven't reached the wear them to the grocery store stage yet!  Can you imagine a stainless steel ball bouncing down the aisle and me just looking at my cart and muttering "damn carts!  they're falling apart").  And I am not one of those lucky women who finds the sensation of two balls rolling around inside me stimulating.  I more equate it to crunches or pushups for my pussy.

Has anyone found Kegel exercises that work?  I do the ones when you're peeing and all that.  And I sometimes play a game where I push out as hard as I can (Master seemed to think that was a fun trick) and I could probably shoot a toy a couple feet out of me.  But I really want a wonderously tight pussy.  I want exercises that get results!  Anyone have a fantastically fit pussy and want to give me some workout advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment