Sunday, March 6, 2011

I am Mrs. Smith

I had a successful weekend with my sister.  I felt like I was very
cool.  I just kept picturing Angelina Jolie from Mr. and Mrs. Smith
and thinking I am Mrs. Smith.  I can do this.  I am cool, calm, and
collected.  And I didn't even raise her suspicions (as far as I can
tell.  I'll have to peek at her blog in the next few days to see if
she says anything about me or her visit.)

There was only one time I was a bit cheeky (as Mr. G would say).  And
even then, I'm sure she thought I was just joking.  She was saying how
her husband would understand if she slept with Kid Rock, he was her
one-time freebie.  And I said, "oh, I've already used mine." and she
was like "what???!!" and I said "just kidding" and we all had a
chuckle.  And t just gave me a look like....you're so funny
(sarcastically)

Now I have one week before my trip.  Wow.  One week.  It's already
starting to feel surreal.  I have the joyous benefit of my in-laws
being here next weekend, too.  So I get to be Mrs. Smith all over
again.  So instead of obsessing about packing and thinking and
overthinking about every aspect of my travel, I get to make up a lie
of where I'll be (trip for work) and try not to bring my passport or
British pounds out in front of company.  I do adore my in-laws and
hopefully their visit will actually be the perfect distraction for me.

So this month is Q&A month on all the blogs I read.  And I have never
commented back on any of my commenters.  Which (I believe) has led me
to not have any more comments.  The reason I've never responded to any
of my comments is that I am not allowed to communicate with other
Dominants.  So instead of only commenting back on submissive's (or
nondominant's) comments, I just never responded to anyone.  But I love
more than anything to answer questions.  So....if there's any reader
questions, I would be thrilled to answer them.  I am actually a total dork
and obsessed with my readership, even though I have never spoken of it
before.  I write because I love to write.  But really, being read by anyone
(even just Mr. G and Ms. T) is a thrill to me.  My dorkiness goes so far
as having a spreadsheet with all the countries that have visited my blog.
Yes, I am that big of a nerd.  So, please, ask away.

No comments:

Post a Comment