Thursday, August 30, 2012

One Moment

For just one moment, I want all the world to stop.
I want no thoughts in my head but that I am a slave.
To kneel, in a perfect kneel, my body creating the perfect vision of a slave.
I need nothing other than the beating of my heart as a rhythm
Bump bump bump
I am a slave.
I am a slave.
I am a slave.

One day again, someone will claim that slave part of me.  One day, someone will find my service very helpful, entertaining even. I know this. The slave in me is terribly eager, hungry, so filthy and slutty, holes wet and needing filling.  And I just shhhhhh that part of me, calm it.

Just because there's no collar around my neck, no one pushing my buttons, no one pushing me into the sub space, the slave head space that I so need doesn't mean it's gone forever.  Even without a Master, I remind myself, I am still a very good slave.

3 comments:

  1. You ARE a very good slave, kitten. I love you. And I have no doubts that you will find Him. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was really beautiful. I am pulling for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I hope you find one to cherish all that you are

    ReplyDelete