Saturday, August 25, 2012

Sinful Sunday

This is not my best self-portrait.  The lighting is off.  It's blurry.  And yes, I am standing on my toilet.  I really need to get a full-length mirror.  Seriously!

But what is hot, to me, about this photograph is that it was requested.  Specifically.  (full body, totally naked)  I loathe full body totally naked that *i* have to look at.  (I'm way sexier with a blindfold or hood on)  But I love that He requested it.  And I hope it meets His satisfaction.


Click below to see who else is being photoerotic this fine Sinful Sunday, hosted by Molly's Daily Kiss.

Sinful Sunday





13 comments:

  1. I love the photo and the hair is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blurry gives a nice effect, but from what I can tell, behind the blurry is a very beautiful woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet it will meet his satisfaction! You have a beautiful body.

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, he will love it as I do. Your hair is fabulous!!

    ~Mia~ xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a lovely body, blurry photo or not. Love the hair. And your hips are to die for, absolutely breath-taking. I could slip up behind you, drop to my knees, wrap my arms around your waist, and shower your gorgeous cheeks with hot wet kisses. You have something on me very hard.
    Larry
    XXXXOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am pretty sure this will meet with approval. It is a very sexy shot. I love how it is highlighted the beautiful curve of your hip and bottom.

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kitten, you are so incredibly gorgeous. I can't imagine how anyone wouldn't be pleased with your body. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why wear clothes when you look so sexy? ;)
    xxPenny

    ReplyDelete
  9. What you need is a good tripod, actually :)

    But the blur effect is actually quite alluring, and it points to a beautiful woman. I think He will be pleased!

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. We love this shot! You look quite delicious. We can't imagine he won't be satisfied with it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The blur doesn't detract from your gorgeous curves!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very awesome pic....taken from atop a toilet or anywhere!!! Now I will be spending the rest of tonight drooling as I think about what I could do with that image within touching distance!! :)

    ReplyDelete