Friday, September 7, 2012

I Need


  • To find a particular crop that I've lost in my closet so that I can work on my next Sinful Sunday post.
  • To have my pussy fucked so properly that I'm sore for at least two days.
  • To commission an engineer and mechanic to invent the fucking/spanking machine that is also a massage chair from my imagination.
  • A venti iced non-fat caramel macchiato.
  • To suck a cock so unabashedly and wholly, that post-orgasm, the cock's owner pats me on the head and tells me I'm a good girl.
  • Some new lingerie. I really do feel prettier when I wear cuter things (and t appreciates when I don't just wear a stretched out old t-shirt to lounge around in.)
  • A full-length mirror.
  • Mostly, though, to stop focussing so much on what I need. 

1 comment:

  1. They say the best way to get what you want is to list it. You're well on your way. Also I don't think find a cock or a coffee will be hard to find ;)

    ReplyDelete