Thursday, September 6, 2012

Cum Drunk

Maybe I'm just cum drunk (Mr. G coined this phrase and I rather like it.)  But I think I've discovered a cure for my sugar addiction.  I honestly think it's a cure for anxiety, depression, overeating, overthinking, and just generally having a bad day.

Yes, I mean having orgasms.  After my comment the other day from dancingbarez I realized how lucky I am.  I can't honestly imagine not being able to make myself cum while alone.  But really, it's not just luck.  I am blessed with the talent of self-pleasure.  I think I could teach a class on how to get oneself off the most efficiently and often as one likes.  I have, actually, helped teach a grown woman who'd never had an orgasm how to give herself one.

I think part of the reason sometimes we, as women, can't play to fruition is that we have so much on our to-do lists, so much on our plate, we don't take the time to get really fully aroused.  I mean, with men, either it's happening or it's not.  With us, it's so much more of a gray area.  I mean, my pussy can get wet and I can even cum from having my clit rubbed, but then have a hard dick try to slide in and it doesn't quite cooperate right away.  There's so many more things going on with a pussy than just a couple of holes, muscles and skin. There's times when I'm wet and ready and yet it seems there's no getting inside. I think the issue here is mostly bad positioning.  And I'm still learning, too.  I will admit, although it seems like it would be really hot, I have never successfully had sex standing up (I think Mr. G released me because I broke his cock on my last visit) and I've found at times, even after an orgasm, my pussy is still kinda locked up and hard to break into.  It's just a matter of finding what works for you and your body.

Because I know my body really really well.  I can use a toy and fuck myself for 30 seconds or less, hitting just the right spot and have what I call a quick and dirty play.  (with clean-up, total time probably closer to two minutes)  And I think most women know their body in the sense of what size they wear or what colors look good on them.  But they don't bother getting to know themselves sexually.  And I don't mean get a mirror out and stare at your pussy.  Because honestly, this is the polar opposite of what turns me on. 

And that's really the key to a good play session.  Being so turned on.  I love when the first time my hands touch my nipples, they are already rock hard.  I love putting my hand into my panties and feeling how swollen and wet I am.  I think women forget how much fun it is to be seduced.  And no, I don't run a bath and put on a nightie every time I masturbate (my water bill would be outrageous!  Especially when you factor in my shower massager time).  But I do sometimes.  It's about being so hot and bothered BEFORE I even begin to touch myself that my own touch and the toys I'm using feel so fucking good.  Like lotion on a sunburn.  I have learned over the years that a play that has worked itself up a bit, coming from pure animal need rather than I'm just bored and going to touch myself is so much bigger, more likely to actually sate me.  For a while, at least.  

1 comment:

  1. Please let me know when registration for you class opens! Seriously, you definately mader some very good points that I will have to consider.

    ReplyDelete