Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Anal Adventures

Getting my ass fucked is one of my favorite things. It's right up there with getting my mouth fucked and getting my pussy fucked. But all joking aside, anal sex is something altogether different. It's like how mixed drinks make me drunk, tequila makes me take my shirt off and dance atop a bar. Two totally distinct kinds of drunk. Anal is definitely the tequila drunk of sex for me.

First of all, it's so gross. I mean, really. My logical mind says everything about putting something into my ass is a bad idea. And my very first experience was so horrifying and bad, I didn't let another guy put his cock there for quite a few years. My first time was the classic idiot guy, fucking me doggie style, my pussy is soaking wet. No lube, shoves his cock into my ass. All I remember is awful, gut-ripping pain, almost throwing up (literally, dry heaving and having to recompose myself before shoving the guy away from me, and immediately stopping any further sexual contact with said idiot.)

I don't even think I put my own finger or a toy there for quite a while. And I can't even remember what got me back to thinking it was kinda nice having something in there, whether it was a finger or my first butt plug.

And then came anal dude. Anal dude tried to portray himself as a Dom (which is how I met him, through a local munch). But really once I started seeing him, I realized he was just a kinky guy, and actually so....poetic/romantic/sappy that it's hard to remember ever thinking he was a Dom. Oh, but he loved butt sex. And he was really really good at it. With him, I got past that panic, that I'm going to throw up, please stop feeling. A lot of it was mental, I knew because I liked putting toys in my ass. It was the total loss of control, the vulnerability. And he gave me my first with another person in the room anal orgasm. He made me want to be fucked in my ass just as much (if not, on occasion more) than either of my other two greedy needing to be fucked holes.

It's so....carnal. So intimate. So dirty. And so fucking good. I make noises when my ass is getting fucked that even I think sound like a wild animal. I feel literally like a bitch in heat. There's a place where I go during exceptional anal sex that's almost akin to sub space. It's like slut space. That place where nothing is off limits. No kink or perversion seems perverse. Where being fucked, cumming are the only things that matter. No actual concrete thought process is possible. I go to the most primal place imaginable.

And the sad thing is, actual cock in my ass has only happened once in the last almost 15 years. T just isn't into it. We did it that once and he's said he doesn't really have the desire to again. I respect that. It's actually something I'm horrified and deeply embarrassed to even say that I want. So if he doesn't want to go there, I'm certainly not going to ask. Plus I fuck my ass so incredibly well, it's easy to keep myself satisfied in that way. The funny thing is, Mr. G used to have me fuck my ass for him on camera and over the phone and even he only ever put a finger in my ass.

And finding good anal toys is harder than buying a bathing suit online. I first off need to determine what material it should be made of. My favorite toy to date is my glass one. But that's obviously only good for fucking my ass. That's not at all something I can put in and then go fold a basket of laundry.  And the two I've recently bought are made of weird material, more rubbery than the smooth silicone and with ridges that are not at all nice.

So I'm going to do what I always do when I don't know something. I'm going to research it. I know there's got to be sex blogs that aren't just pimping free products they've been sent. Plus I need to figure out for what purpose I need this toy (fucking versus just filling and keeping), then narrow down the make and model of my new fun adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment