Sunday, November 11, 2012

Word Nerd

For a wordy girl like myself, sometimes his sparseness of words makes me only crave more. I want to ask more questions, get details, try to know him better through his thoughts and ideas.  I get so frustrated at my ability sometimes, more accurately my lack of ability.

He always says he's an open book, I can ask whatever I want. But those are usually the times that the proper questions evade me. And my desire to know him cannot possibly be sated with simple questions.

But sometimes his one word responses are like fingers slamming into my pussy. "Go." "Now." "Ask." (the last in response to me struggling to figure out what i want to say to him, discarding all the possibilities as asinine and then trying to back out of the question, always unsuccessfully). 
He says things to me in a way that express beyond the simple word. It makes me instantly want to strip off all my clothes, kneel on the floor in front of him, and beg him to use me. He can express more dominance in a single word than someone dressed head to toe in leather, with a toy bag stuffed full of BDSM goodies could ever hope to convey.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment