Saturday, December 25, 2010

'Twas the Night Before Christmas

I lay beneath the Christmas tree, looking up at all the twinkly lights.  I daydream what it would be like to be able to be my Master's present that he can open Christmas morning.  My eyes open to see his face inches from mine.  His eyes intently stare into mine and I know he possesses every inch of me.  I don't make a sound, but my body wiggles in anticipation.  His hand smacks my face a little too hard for my liking and I instinctively try to jerk away, only to realize he's pinned me there under the tree and there's no freeing myself.

He leans down to my lips and I feel his mouth ever so gently touch my lips, only to suck my lower lip into his mouth and bite down hard, hurting me and making me cry out.  Then his strong hand covers my mouth roughly and he whispers to "shut the fuck up" in his sexy way that only he can, turning me on and shutting me up.  Then his hand goes into my mouth, three, four fingers.  Enough to stuff my mouth full and gag me.  I love having my holes filled and his hand in my mouth is no difference.  I can feel the heat and adrenaline rushing through my body and I feel like every nerve in my body is alert and tingling.  I feel like there's electricity snapping back and forth from his body to mine and back.

With his hand still stuffed in my mouth he leans down and kisses and bites my neck.  He bites just hard enough where I almost think he's going to break my skin but he stops shy of drawing blood.  He breathes and moans dirty words in my ear, calling me his, telling me I'm his whore and he's going to use me however he likes.  Mostly he just looks at me with those eyes that see through to my soul.  This look from him can reduce me to a puddle of drooling, dripping, moaning mess.  I try so hard to be still and be quiet but i can't help myself and my hips flex upward to his body, to rub myself against him.

He really doesn't want me to lie still and be perfectly quiet.  He never wanted me to be a dead fuck or a blow-up doll or something.  He likes it much better when I struggle a bit.  So I find myself wanting him so badly, feeling his hand almost thrusting in and out of my mouth and I try to push him off.  I start to buck my hips against him, against his hips, trying to throw him from on top of me.  That's when the small sadistic smiles breaks out on his face.  He slaps my face again with his free hand and pulls his other hand out of my mouth.  It finds its way under my Christmas nightie and squeezes my tits roughly, grabbing whole handfuls of boob and just squeezing and hurting me in a way that makes me moan and fight a little harder.  But really, what I want is more.  Hurt me more.  Mark my body with your bruises that will cover me for weeks like your own personal markings, like tattoos that are memories of your hands on my body.

I'm still flat on my back when he grabs me by the legs and slides me out from under the tree.  His pants and boxers are down and he straddles my chest, his hard cock inches from my face.  I push my head and mouth upward, reaching for what I so deeply desire.  I swear to God, I would suck his cock all day every day until he decided he was bored of it (or sore from it) and I would beg him to let me do it more.  I beg for it and he teases me, slapping me in the face a bit with his cock and not letting it enter my mouth.  I stick my tongue out and reach as hard as I can, trying to lick and suck and knowing he will only let me when he's ready.

Finally his hand reaches down to the back of my head and his other guides his cock right into my mouth.  I lick and suck and try to take him all in, but he loves to fuck my mouth and throat, rape it, take it as hard and as fast as he wants.  I don't set the pace.  I don't get to lovingly worship his cock and lick and kiss and take my time.  I'm gagging and sputtering and gasping for breath and he's pumping in and out of my mouth intermittently and then leaving his cock deep in my mouth, deep in my throat, blocking my air and just filling me completely.  He knows just when I'm about to panic from lack of air and he pulls out just enough for me to gasp for air and then he thrusts it back in again and out and in, fucking me  so roughly, taking my mouth and throat, using me as I was meant to be used, strictly for his pleasure.

I don't even realize it but as he's fucking me and I'm just concentrating on sucking, licking, breathing and doing everything in my power to please him, my hips are thrusting up and my pussy is soaking wet and almost audibly begging for attention.  As he's holding his cock deep in my throat again, he reaches behind him into my wet panties and just strokes the outside of my pussy, smiling at how wet he makes me, how intensely my body reacts to his.  His smile is quickly gone as the intense look comes back and he takes one of my hands out from under his strong thighs and puts my fingers in my pussy, pushing them hard against it, into it even and I realize I am to play with myself while he uses my mouth. 

I fuck my fingers in and out of my pussy and rub my hard, aching clit as he continues to pound my face and abuse my throat.  I gag and slurp and moan and suck.  I can feel his cock getting even harder and bigger and his thrusts are even harder and more demanding.  I really can and have made myself cum in a minute or less and it doesn't take long, with him abusing my mouth and treating me like his slut that I start to feel myself....oh oh oh please i can barely make a sound but I'm begging around his cock.  I'm sucking and gagging and begging for permission to cum.  He keeps fucking my mouth, in and out, deep, holding it there, then back out, letting me lick and suck and breathe.  "Cum for me, whore." he moans in his almost about to cum voice, deep and breathy and sexy. 

I feel my body jerk with orgasm, still trying to suck and lick him and keep from gagging too hard as he's fucking my mouth and throat.  I'm making moaning, screaming gurgling noises for a good solid minute while he pounds me and squeezes my tits and nipples and hurts me as he lets me feel so good simultaneously.  Just as he pulls his cock from my mouth, I'm gasping, trying to catch my breath and feeling the rush of the orgasm slowly leaving me, he whips around and jerks off all over my tits and stomach and thighs, cum dripping down between my legs.  I know what he wants and I scoop some up off of my inner thigh and push it inside my still twitching pussy, pushing him and his cum into me, his favorite sex toy.

Merry Christmas, Master.  Fuck visions of sugar plums.  This is what dances through my head this Christmas Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment