Tuesday, December 21, 2010

'Tis the Season

Be forewarned, this is a mopey depression girl blog.  First off, I have to say I'm actually very happy overall.  Mr. G is as generous to me as I could ever hope.  I've gotten to spend lots of quality phone time with him and we've even been spending fun virtual time together on Second Life.  But the holidays bring joy and...well, nostalgia.  It brings presents and...feelings of something missing.  I'm so happy for my T, she has found a wonderful Mistress and she is back to being my favorite (no offense, Ms. T) subbie buddy.  I love sharing that side with T.  It's what we do best, lean on one another, be the sounding board that the other needs (and sometimes the voice of reason)

So tonight, after spending a couple of HOURS together on SL, Mr. G went to bed and I was left alone with my busy overthinking mind.  So I thought wouldn't it be nice to listen to some Christmas music while I do a little work.  So then Sarah McLachlan's Wintersong sneaks up and punches me right in the stomach.  I won't quote the lyrics here because I'm sure that's a copyright infringement or something, but I was gay enough to write Mr. G an email quoting them (Freddie Mercury called to tell me just how gay.)  Luckily, he's used to my being a silly emotional chick at times and wasn't phased by it.

But it's the holiday spirit.  And I'm missing him, even having had lots and lots of him lately.  It's the physicality of him that I miss.  A hug, a touch, a spank, a nice choke around my neck.  (yes, don't worry, being depression girl doesn't make me any less slutty)  T reminds me I found him.  I chose someone a continent away.  And I stand behind that decision 100%.  The last five and a half months have been really some of the best of my life.  And I know there's only more good things to come (mmmm and cum) in our future.  Sometimes I just wish I could lie next to him and listen to him sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Randomly found your blog and it's a good read. I'll be following -)

    ReplyDelete