Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Um...

There are times I am rendered speechless.  Don't get me wrong, it doesn't happen often.  I am too often very loquacious.  There are certain people in my world that I could talk with nonstop from now until the end of time and we'd never run out of things to talk about.

And I honestly don't even know anymore if it's some form of subspace or if i just get so turned on, the blood rushes out of my brain and into my nether region and I can't think.  And I don't even just mean when Master lets loose with filthy words and thoughts and orders.  The other day, he was teasing me about something very nonsexual and just having fun poking at me.  Then he laughed his sadistic laugh and I was left mute.  I went to that foggy place that his control takes me.  And here I am, being teased for being a cabbage, and I can't even speak. All I can do is breathe into the phone and eventually giggle like a moronic schoolgirl.  Luckily, Mr. G has seen me go to the foggy, can't talk or sound like Minnie Mouse when I do place enough times that me just grunting like "can't talk" and he knows he's pressed my slave button so hard I'm practically a zombie.

Which might even be what Master was teasing me about when I spaced out on him.  He keeps um...jokingly (I hope!) teasing me about us watching zombie movies on my next visit.  I really do hope he's just messing with my head.  I don't watch scary movies.  Haven't since "The Blair Witch" and "The Ring" scared me to my core and I slept with the light on in my bedroom for over a year.  I am afraid of the dark.  I have an overactive imagination.  Watching scary movies is detrimental to my health.  You *are* just teasing, right, sir?

So I wonder, what is that?  That dreamy, foggy place where there's always something right on the tip of my tongue but I feel like I've been wiped clean and I find myself consciously unconscious.  I'm pretty sure that's subspace.  Right?  And lots of times, my next reaction is wanting to be naked and crawling.  It usually takes me a bit to pull myself back together.  My only previous experiences with subspace and talking with others about it really only focused on the play aspect of subspace.  Like when you're tied up, gagged, blindfolded and like hurt then fucked.  That kinda subspace is completely understandable.

Master just mentally pushing my buttons and sending me off into subspace is truly amazing to me.  I guess it's silly that I'm so in awe of this.  It's been seven months since I became Mr. G's.  He's always launched me by talking filthy to me (he brings dirty talk to a new level) or speaking in a commanding way, using his Dom voice or something similar. And now it's fascinating to me, how his power grows and I go to that slave place from simply a sadistic chuckle.

No comments:

Post a Comment