Thursday, February 17, 2011

I Know This For Sure Today

  • My blog is boring me so I'm changing it up today.
  • My Master gets more total and complete control over me by exercising it less often.  Now when he talks to me in his Dom voice, I have an even more intense reaction. 
  • Just like my (thankfully, enough to keep me sane) allotment of orgasms.  I now treasure them.  I don't run off and immediately diddle until I'm screaming like I used to when I was given permission for a play.  Now, I have mental foreplay with myself for a few hours first.  The anticipation of getting to cum is amazing in itself!
  • Running hurts but burns a lot of calories.
  • I have decided I'm not a masochist.  I crave satisfying my Master, the man I worship, who just so happens to be a sadist.  So I yearn to give him whatever it is he needs. 
  • I worry that my pain tolerance is going to be lower than my last visit, and I'm going to disappoint Mr. G.  And when I speak to him of my concerns he always reminds me that he'll enjoy it either way.  It's very comforting really.  He expects me to hurt and cry and beg.  I don't have to be brave, just obedient.
  • I just wish I was more creative at photos/videos.  I need a camera person (just kidding, Master).  I ache to give my Master good visual stimulus.  And yet my body issues prevent me from wholeheartedly throwing myself into this endeavor.  It's very frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment