Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Put your cocks away. This (sadly) isn't that kind of post


I am so lucky that I'm not adrift at sea, unfettered and alone. I have some pretty amazing people in my world. And they keep me chartering the right course. I have run the gamut of emotions. At first, I was beating myself up (and being self-sabotaging, but thankfully I've reigned that in). I know I have stated this before. I hate crying. Don't get me wrong, the sweet movie where you get a tear trickle down your cheek is fine....I'm talking about gut-wrenching, can't open your eyes the next day crying.

But additionally, I hate feeling sad. I have twice the mental anguish when I am sad, because I get mad at myself for being so sad. So I'm happy to say that thanks to some really good people, I'm doing considerably better in the tear-fest department. The pity parties have ceased.

My good friend Ms T said “People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime” So true.  It's good to accept that.

And I've had another very smart person tell me about an exercise that helps me go to my pure slave place. Like a meditation. And afterwards, I feel more centered, more in touch with that girl. The one who yearns to serve and to be a truly prized possession. And that part of me isn't in a panic-stricken state any longer. I realize now is just the time for refurbishment. Sometimes things have to be completely gutted to be able to be rebuilt more beautiful.

I'm also happy to say I have a pressie (and potential hot picture opportunity) coming in the mail. I am so lucky in that way. T buys the best presents. And just having something fun to look forward to has brightened up my spirits. He ordered me a leather breast binder. Oh, I really hope it fits! It will be my Sinful Sunday photo if it does. My boobs aren't really what you'd call “one size fits all” though, so we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment